The following lessons of trampoline tricks are examples of an instructional program. They should follow a complete discussion and
demonstration of body mechanics between the super vision and the student(s).
Trampoline skill 1: Hand and Knee Drop
1. Start bouncing from a standing position, keeping your
eyes on the frame pad.
2. Land on the trampoline bounce mat on your hands and knees.
3. Push with your hands and come back up to an erect
Trampoline skill 2: Back Drop
1. Start from a low bounce and land on your back.
2. Keep your chin forward on your chest as you land.
3. Kick forward and up with your legs to return to an
Trampoline skill 3: Half Turntable
1. Start from the front drop position and push to the
left or right with your arms turning your body in the
2. Turn your head and shoulders toward the direction
that your body is turning.
3. Keep your back parallel to the mat and your head up.
4. After completing a half turn, land in the front drop
Trampoline skill 4: Swivel Hips
1. Start with a seat drop.
2. Turn your head to the left or right and swing your
arms up in the same direction.
3. Turn your hips in the same direction as your head and
arms, completing a twist.
4. Land in the seat drop position.
5. Keep your back parallel to the mat and your head up.
6. After completing a half turn, land in the front drop