Shipping Costs & Tax
1. Free Standard Shipping （Only for the US）on all products.
2. We will charge state and local consumption taxes on packages shipped to different states, according to each state and local tax law requirements. Some tax authorities also require the taxable amount to include any shipping and handling fees, while other tax authorities only impose sales tax on packages. We must comply with the regulations of each state. Any of the factors affecting the sales tax calculation changed between the time you place an order and the time your credit card is charged, the amount appearing on your order as Tax may differ from the sales taxes ultimately charged.
1. Shipping areas: the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
After the order is shipped, we will send the tracking number to your email. Please check it in your mail box. If you can not find it, please check the email spam.
All orders are shipped out via UPS or FedEx.
Please track the logistics via the following 2 websites:
Shipping and Delivery Estimates
1. Once your order is placed successed, the product will usually be shipped out next business day after we received payment.
2. Delivery will typically take 3 to 7 days, depending on your destination and the shipping carrier. With force majeure, the processing of orders will be delayed. If the shipments exceeding 14 business days, you have the option to choose order cancellations or partial refunds. Please see return policy for more details.
The processing of orders will be delayed when encountering with force majeure. Nevertheless, it is ensured that your order will be processed in a fast manner when weather permits.
You will be sent at least 2 emails for each order you place, please read carefully to make sure your order information is right.
Once you’ve placed an order, you will receive an Order email to confirm your order details.
Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped.
1. Please check carefully of your address, name, product information before you place order.
2. We are not responsible for any return shipping cost if product didn’t meet your expectation nor placed a wrong order after order has been shipped out.
If you have any other question, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.