Recommended age: 6+
1. Security! One of the most important factors that determine parents' choice of kidstrampoline is safety. Especially the trampoline for indoor use - because the indoor trampoline usually has asmaller jumping area, so it is easier for kids & toddlers to reach the edge of the trampoline when using it. Therefore, Aotob recommends no-gap design indoor trampoline for most parents. In addition, children who use indoor kids trampolines are usually younger, so the material and design of the trampoline enclosure net are particularly important. The design of Aotob indoor trampoline net will be denser, so that when the child's finger/skin touches the net surface, it will not cause chafing or jam the child's finger.
2. Stability! Compared with the normal trampoline supported by a single leg, the U-shaped foot/ellipse-shaped trampoline design not only makes kidstrampoline more stable during use, but also reduces the damage of the trampoline to the ground. Suggestion: When using the trampoline indoors, it is best to place it on a non-slip mat.
3. Size! So how to make sure the trampoline is suitable for your indoor space? 3 points you need to confirm first
- First,find the height of the trampoline from the jumping cloth to the top of the indoor trampoline
- Secondly,find the diameter of the trampoline
- Last, confirm the indoor area
Next we can choose the trampoline.
- Gap of 1m should be left around the trampoline, and the surrounding and bottom of the trampoline should be clean and tidy.
- The height from the trampoline to the ceiling is preferably greater than or equal to the height of the kids.